2nd Birthday cake!

2nd Birthday cake!

New coat from Ba!

New coat from Ba!

New doll from Ba!

New doll from Ba!

The spread (and cousin Caroline)

The spread (and cousin Caroline)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hobbled

Well, those of you who know me well will not be surprised, but yesterday I fell into the bathroom. I fall constantly. Don't know why. Anyway, my left ankle has been healing for over 2 months from a fall in August, and now I've hurt my right ankle. Hooray! Walking all over Hanoi with 2 ace bandaged ankles will ROCK!!

So we're very comfy in our hotel. I slept 14 hours. I think Windy's right in that I am dehydrated. Will drink lots of water and hope it helps.

We'll take it easy today at the pool and head to Tuyen Quang tomorrow to pick up Isabella! We leave at 6:30am and return around 9:00pm. Long day, but fabulous day!!

Love you all,
K&J

5 comments:

Samantha's Blog said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the Freeman family...Jim, Kim and Bella. YAY!!!

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

I am SOOOO excited for you all! Isabella is BEAUTIFUL! Tell the nannies hello from Ngan Khanh. Best Wishes and God Bless! Can't wait to see a photo with her in your arms!
Shannon

Kathy said...

Yeah! Yipee! Kim, Jim & Bella! I am so excited for all three of you. Bella is a blessed little girl to have such wonderful and caring parents. Can't wait to see "The Freeman Three". Love to all,
Kathy :o)

Anonymous said...

Where's the pictures??? It's so hard to keep up a blog with the time difference, isn't it? I remember falling asleep at the computer in China trying to update the website for folks back home. Anyway, we can't wait to see pictures of the entire family. I hope Bella has an easy transition and that the first day together goes smoothly. Just follow her lead and go with the flow....keep drinking water!! Love, Windy

Anonymous said...

Taylor agrees the swelling is dehydration. Drink alot. Dogs are great, out every day just like when you are here. Can't wait to hear about your day! Love y'all bunches, The Bells

Everyone together!

Everyone together!
TET

Having FUN!

Having FUN!
TET

Halle Grace, Thahn & Bella

Halle Grace, Thahn & Bella
TET

Stealing Halle Grace's bow

Stealing Halle Grace's bow
TET

Thanh the ladies man

Thanh the ladies man
TET


Meeting Ba

Meeting Ba

Meeting Nana for the first time

Meeting Nana for the first time

ADOPTION DAY - 13 OCT 2008


Waiting for Bella


The Bella Show