2nd Birthday cake!

2nd Birthday cake!

New coat from Ba!

New coat from Ba!

New doll from Ba!

New doll from Ba!

The spread (and cousin Caroline)

The spread (and cousin Caroline)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

We've arrived!

Holy COW that was a long trip. We left RDU at 2:30pm on thursday and just arrived in Hanoi - 10:00am Saturday. We're beat. But miraculously everything ran on time and went beautifully.

Jim's on a grocery run and I've put away all our stuff. The hotel is amazing! Really nice. Hanoi is bizarre. Not at all like anywhere I've ever been, but closest to Panama.

There are tons of Americans here with their newly adopted babes! It's awesome. We're headed to the pool for some R&R. My feet are swollen up like melons, which I can't figure out. Guess it was the plane rides.

I hope to see the other PAPs from CAS soon! No photos to share yet, but soon, I promise.

Love you all!

K&J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know you're there! The first thing I did when I got up is to check the blog.

Bailey said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know if you are going to get this or not. Couldn't we have had a blogging class before you left. I think you probably would have said but are you going to see Isabella soon?

Dawn said...

Yay!!! You arrived. My feet swelled up huge on the trip over also. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. I am 5'3 and weigh 115 and I had these HUGE melon feet too. Very funny looking, but they do go away! Thanks for blogging. Get some rest. Can't wait to see pics.
Dawn
Katie's mom TQ 2007

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Glad to know you're there. It most definitely is a long trip, and now you get to look forward to doing it all with a 1 year old!! ha! I hope you recover from your jet lag quickly. We'll be checking in with you. Can't wait to hear Bella is in your arms forever!!

Love & Peace,
Windy, Chris and Cassidy

P.S...your feet are swollen probably because you're dehydrated. Suck down a ton of water and see if it helps!!

Everyone together!

Everyone together!
TET

Having FUN!

Having FUN!
TET

Halle Grace, Thahn & Bella

Halle Grace, Thahn & Bella
TET

Stealing Halle Grace's bow

Stealing Halle Grace's bow
TET

Thanh the ladies man

Thanh the ladies man
TET


Meeting Ba

Meeting Ba

Meeting Nana for the first time

Meeting Nana for the first time

ADOPTION DAY - 13 OCT 2008


Waiting for Bella


The Bella Show